BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Apr Fri 19, 2024 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Thu 15, 2004 9:58 pm 
Old Skool
Old Skool

Mistake #1 for 2003... driving a Ford Excursion. Mistake #2 for 2003... driving a Ford Excursion!!!! Liar!!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Thu 15, 2004 10:22 pm 
Big Block!
Big Block!

Remember that Ford Excursion towed your sorry ass home when your truck broke down on the way back from the chassis shop.

This is the thanks I get? The guy breaks down in the middle of the night 11:00 or 11:30 PM on a work night. I gotta go to work in 4 hours.. I get a call that gets me outta bed with a cry for help "Monty please help me Im screwed" I get dressed and go pick him up, attach the trailer (while he, Kevin, eats Bob-Bons in my truck) get frost bite, call him a tow truck, and drive him home. I guess some people don't respect anything you do for them...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Fri 16, 2004 5:50 am 
Super Sport Sedan
Super Sport Sedan

Good friends are hard to come by.....

Nitrous cars are a lot like hot wemon, every man wants one, some men cant handle them and if you throw a little alcohol in the mix they will rock your world!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Fri 16, 2004 8:09 am 
Old Skool
Old Skool

Snyper, just for the record, take the names in Monty's post and switch them. That was his Excursion that broke down and now he drives a chevy with a Duramax, just like me. I'm telling ya, Monty wants to be me!!!!! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Fri 16, 2004 12:03 pm 
Big Block!
Big Block!

Kevin, I thought you were crazy.. NOW I KNOW YOU ARE!!! Please give me some of that crack you've been smokin CRACKHEAD!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Fri 16, 2004 1:41 pm 
Old Skool
Old Skool

Speaking of CRACKHEADS???? You need to spend less time on 8 mile!!!! those drugs are finallly getting to ya!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Fri 16, 2004 9:45 pm 
Super Sport Sedan
Super Sport Sedan

We sold lots of the Duramax trucks at work....Nice rides.. :D I bet that looks great towing the nova to the track...

Nitrous cars are a lot like hot wemon, every man wants one, some men cant handle them and if you throw a little alcohol in the mix they will rock your world!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Sat 17, 2004 2:26 am 
Jr. Dragster
Jr. Dragster

Monty Mikho wrote:
I also have a video of 4mula running for dear life with an unwrapped Hershes bar in his back pocket..LOL 4mula, you are awesome to take the time for us clowns....

I always enjoy the conversations with you guys :!: :!:

Monty Mikho wrote:
I hate to say but thats a BB chevy. 3 bolts on top and 4 on the bottom of the cover. Am I right? I believe that myself and Jim Huber are the only dummies running smallblocks in the class. If I am wrong and that is a smallblock, its OK cause I never made a mistake in 2003 so I have 2 for 2004.LOL

Ya Know what Monty, I think you only have one this year still. That is a big block. Which brings up a terrible matter for me, and the rest of the racers. The season rules were in place and the weight was specified for big and small blocks. Our racers and myself were under the impression that Kennys car was a smallblock all throughout the year and ran at a smallblock weight. I hope that I'm wrong cause that would ruin the whole points system, It seems it may have been overlooked as most of the racers are all friends and no one questions each other.

This would suck big time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Sat 17, 2004 1:01 pm 
Big Block!
Big Block!

4mula, there is no bigblock or smallblock weight difference in Super Modified. It is CID to weight...

Example is a 420 CID BBC will have to weight the same as a 420 SBC. We get weight breaks on the style and year of the car, tire size, manifold (sheet or cast), transmission and frame modifications. But we all play by the same rules no matter if you prefer a SBC or BBC. I really like that format as I think it keeps things fair....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Sat 17, 2004 6:50 pm 
Super Sport Sedan
Super Sport Sedan

How much would a car with factory frame rails, stock suspension, cast manifold and a 422 cid engine have to weigh.????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Sun 18, 2004 1:45 am 
Jr. Dragster
Jr. Dragster

Monty Mikho wrote:
4mula, there is no bigblock or smallblock weight difference in Super Modified. It is CID to weight...

Example is a 420 CID BBC will have to weight the same as a 420 SBC. We get weight breaks on the style and year of the car, tire size, manifold (sheet or cast), transmission and frame modifications. But we all play by the same rules no matter if you prefer a SBC or BBC. I really like that format as I think it keeps things fair....

I know what you mean about the DTS class, but we sponsor a local Quick 8 race once a month and we do have just a minimum for big and small engines. I believe Kenny was running as a smallblock.

Smallblock with Power adder 2,900lbs.
Bigblock with Power adder 3,100.

See my conundrum. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Sun 18, 2004 3:14 am 
Jr. Dragster
Jr. Dragster

OK Monty, I got it right this time. They are smallblock Buick heads, They have the 3 top bolts and the symetrical ports. You really gave me a scare there buddy, would have had to strip Kenny of his "Terminator" Title and make him give back all our cash.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Sun 18, 2004 8:08 am 
Big Block!
Big Block!

Sorry 4mula, I am not familiar with them heads. I told ya I could be wrong, as hard as tha is to believe. Well, I guess I can make one more mistake this season.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Sun 18, 2004 8:53 am 
Old Skool
Old Skool

Quote:
Sorry 4mula, I am not familiar with them heads. I told ya I could be wrong, as hard as tha is to believe. Well, I guess I can make one more mistake this season.

How many times you gonna use this line this year. Thats got to be a dozen so far this year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan Sun 18, 2004 9:39 am 
Big Block!
Big Block!

Well, the other 11 are under protest and we can't count them till the jury come to a verdict. Thank you for your concern though!