BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Apr Sat 27, 2024 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep Fri 03, 2004 1:27 pm 
Big Block!
Big Block!

OK here is some more of my views. I do not claim to be the one that knows how to solve the world’s problems either. I believe this person we call our president is money hungry. If the proof of shared interests of the rebuilding of Iraq hasn’t proved that, then you need a reality check. Blood for oil!!! I have seen a picture of a 7 year old girl who is homeless now and has no family left. She is on the streets of Iraq with no one to turn to. An American family has brought her to this country to make a better life for her. Now when this was posted on the internet, I wondered how someone can say “make a better life for her” Is having a better home more valuable than having parents? Is having a new car more valuable than parents? How can anyone make light of how great this is when the girl lost both her mother and father? Do I believe the family means good? Yes I do, but it pisses me off that someone is printing how great it is instead of how f#&ed up it is for her to lose her loved ones.

I had posted on a site in the beginning that this war was about oil. I was slammed, hated and had racial comments aimed at me. Now that the war is moving on, people are starting to see this was about oil. These same people will still post “well, let’s just take all their oil” These same people wonder why ½ the world has hate towards this country.

The 150 billion dollars sent for the rebuilding of Iraq is taking charge. The first 3.5 billion was spent on rebuilding the oil supply. I’m sure this take priority over giving starving people food!! Iraq has not seen the rebuild of anything but their oil supply. Again I ask how anyone can think this was not about oil. Do we live with blinders on and only believe what our great media tells us?

We are the peace keepers!! Are we really the peace keepers? The guy down the street from me is a multi millionaire. He has more money than anyone I know. Do I hate him? NO!! Do I try destroying his house when he is not home? NO!! We have never even talked to each other. But if this person was to come to my house and tell me to move my shrub because he didn’t like it, I would be kind of upset. If this same person would constantly keep telling me how to live my life, I would form a hate towards him. People don’t just hate people for no reason. Point being, you can’t tell the world how to live and expect them to love us. Why don’t we just leave everyone the F#(K alone and mind our own business? Do we not have enough problems in this country? We have more murders her than anywhere else in this world. Yes that is in a percentage!!!

Some people state that Bush was left with this mess and he is trying to clean it up!! OK here are the problems..

Job leaving this country: Answer: Tax the companies who decide to take there business to other countries so it isn’t beneficial for them to leave.

The country is in threat of an attack: Answer: Protect your own country. Do not deploy 150,000 troops to Iraq and 20,000 to Pakistan. Protect your own home.

The folding economy: Answer: Take the 10 trillion dollar war fund and spread it across the USA. Let see 10,000,000,000,000 dollars / 256,000,000 people.. That’s around $40,000 per person. Give everyone 1 year to spend it and let’s see how fast our economy recovers.

Bush’s answer to jobs leaving the country: Let’s cut over time so the fat pig at top can make more money and hopefully start new companies and make more jobs!!

Bush’s answer on the treat on this country: Invade a country to look for the person responsible for 9/11. Lets see its been 3 years now and still on the hunt!!! What a joke!!! Invade a country who posed no threat, but hey they got oil!!!

Bush’s answer on a folding economy: Give everyone a $300 check!!

This guy makes me sick. With his political/religious outlook on life the guy is blind to his own people. He is looking only into the likes of the rich and himself. But hey, he believes in God and is a good hearted person!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep Fri 03, 2004 4:46 pm 
Big Block!
Big Block!

Cailin, I don't believe a lot of people agree with my views. It seems the majority are more worried about their well being at any cost. The general rule seems to be, as long as it doesn't effect me, who cares what this country does. It seems that people only care about their people. Like a baseball team wanting to win the game. Only this game has innocent people killed. But it seems not too many people care about that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep Sat 04, 2004 8:22 am 
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova

I hate politics, I've seen very good friends let politics get in between their
friendships. Seems like if you voice an opinion, someone always gets on your ass about it. I did watch President Bush's speech thursday night,
I couldn't sleep and it was on so I watched, it started out with alot of empty promises, then it finished very good. I often wonder if he really knows how bad it is getting in Michigan right now. West Michigan industry is almost destroyed, and it's not coming back. If anyone didn't see his speech, here is a link if you'd like to read it.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/09/ ... index.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep Sat 04, 2004 9:39 pm 
Big Block!
Big Block!

Brooke, where are ya???? :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep Wed 08, 2004 2:56 am 
Big Block!
Big Block!

The facts:

“We will find Bin Laden and hold him responsible for 9/11” Deploy troops to Afghanistan to find him! 3 years in counting and 20,000 US troops still remain!! Still no Bin Laden
“The war on terror is now official. You are either with us or against us.” Deploy 250,000 troops to Iraq to destroy weapons of mass destruction. None are found!
“The Iraqi oil will fund this war” 131 billion spent by the US for this war!
“We will find WMD, it will take time” None are found!
“They are in the process of making these weapons” No evidence is found!
“Saddam was about to receive uranium to make a nuclear bomb” No evidence is found!
“We will find Saddam and hold him responsible” Found and nothing was done with him!
“We will free the Iraqi people and make them a democracy” Still to be seen
“We will let the Iraqi people vote on a new government” All officials were appointed by the US government!
“We will rebuild the country” All the money spent thus far was spent on the rebuilding of the oil wells!

Since when did the focus of “the war on terror” become the focus on the democracy of Iraq? 19 of the 19 who executed 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia. The beheading was done in Iraq by Saudi’s. The other beheading was done in Saudi Arabia by Saudi’s. But the eye continues to stay on Iraq! When is it fair to say that this war on Iraq has no justification? 1,000 American solders killed, 13,000 Iraqi’s killed!! For what? Is this the price we pay for oil? When will people open their eyes to see the real picture? Or do we not care about others?

How is it possible that 30+ minutes pass before the Pentagon gets hit and they were unable to do anything about it? 30 minutes!!! With all the technology that exists in this country not one thing could have been done? This was the Pentagon for crying out loud!! This wasn’t some house in the middle of nowhere that got hit!! Call it what you want, but this whole thing has a bunch of loopholes in it!!!

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memor ... gon121.swf