BBNovaRacing.com
http://www.bbnovaracing.com/forum/

Can anyone else....
http://www.bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1994
Page 1 of 2

Author:  bbnova [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 9:55 am ]
Post subject:  Can anyone else....

Get to the NSCA site ok???? I think the General may have blocked it from here....

Author:  Monty Mikho [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 9:56 am ]
Post subject: 

I can get on there..

Author:  bbnova [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 9:58 am ]
Post subject: 

Damn... They blocked me.... Time to start bringing in the lap top and using the dial up... :lol:

Author:  Monty Mikho [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 9:59 am ]
Post subject: 

What do you mean they blocked you.. what the hell did I miss!!!

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 10:02 am ]
Post subject: 

I couldn't get on either :?

Author:  bbnova [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 10:03 am ]
Post subject: 

You can't Rick... Not even the main page... There may be hope here....

Author:  Monty Mikho [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 10:05 am ]
Post subject: 

Rick you suck!!! LMFAO...

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 10:05 am ]
Post subject: 

Me either, this is what I get:

http://user.com/suspended.page

Author:  bbnova [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 10:06 am ]
Post subject: 

Phew.. that's what I get.... MONTY!!!!! :evil:

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 10:06 am ]
Post subject: 

Same here :?

Author:  Monty Mikho [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 10:07 am ]
Post subject: 

Man everyone sucks... You two were the kids who would ruin the prank on the teacher weren't ya?

Author:  bbnova [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 10:09 am ]
Post subject: 

:lol:

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 10:10 am ]
Post subject: 

No we just like busting up your prank before it gets started :wink:

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 10:10 am ]
Post subject: 

Sorry Monty, A little slow today :oops:

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Jan Mon 10, 2005 10:10 am ]
Post subject: 

frustrating isn't it :lol:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/